Saturday, November 3, 2007

I started my LC ghan a few nights ago...

I started out doing dc til I got to the 3rd piece. When I went down the sides of the existing two pieces, it looked 'holey'. So, I ripped the whole thing out and started again using hdc on it and I LOVE it! So much better. I want to get more done this weekend and then I'll take a pic on Sunday night and share with you all. I am going to love making this and it will be using up the WW yarn that I have extra hanging around.

Hugs! Nancy :0)

3 comments:

Deb said...

I love hdc. I think it's won a place as my current favorite stitch. :-D

mrswade said...

I'm totally a double crochet girl. Don't know why. I use it whenever I can. I think I like that little piece that wraps around. Unfortunately, I'm doing my log cabin in SC, so it's been rather tedious for me. But I decided I needed to branch out.

Nancy said...

I was thinking of sc, but saw that someone else that was doing a LC said it just didn't drape very well and felt stiff. So hdc works very well and doesn't have that stiff feeling.