Friday, November 16, 2007

New Member Here!

I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for letting me join in. My name is Priscilla, and I blog over at By Hook or Needles. For some reason, this week I totally succumbed to Log Cabin Fever! Even though I haven't finished my ripple afghan or started my granny square afghan, I just couldn't resist starting a log cabin. Here's what I have so far:
A friend at work has recently been diagnosed with MS, so I am hopefully going to finish this up fairly quickly and give it to her. I can't make her well, but maybe I can make her feel better. I'm using Caron Simply Soft with a J hook, and I am loosely following a pattern from the Aug/Sept 2006 issue of Crochet Today. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

2 comments:

mrswade said...

That's so sweet! It looks great. And we're glad you didn't resist the fever! Love your color combo!

tonya said...

This is a great start! So sweet of you to be thinking of your friend!